12.13.2010

Chick Litz

There are some good things happening, and I'm so excited to be a part of it all. Some friends and I are starting a blog stemming from a chapbook we're all doing together. Our name: Chick Litz. Check out our blog and get excited. Each of us have a day of the week, so there will be new content every night for you to read and love. My day is Friday.

I'm so happy to be involved in all of this and surrounded by all the talent these girls possess. I know this will be a bonding experience for all of us that will help us grow as people and as writers. Most of all, it will be awesome for you as a reader, because man oh man can these girls write. They tame words like wild horses, while still understanding that their beauty lies in freedom. Also, they make hilarious jokes that will make you laugh so hard you spit out your coke. This is going to be good.

http://chicklitz.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment